Transgender and LGBTQIA+ Services

No matter what your needs are, I can help you find the answers you need. Some patients come to me with questions about their sexuality, some need help learning about hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or which providers prescribe HRT in our community, and I can even help with the requirements for sex reassignment surgery (SRS), also called gender reaffirming surgery by some. No matter what the need is, or the language you use, I can help you find answers.

If you are on the journey to SRS, most surgeons and insurance companies will require a letter of approval from two different therapists – one that has provided ongoing therapy during your transition and one that can confirm the correct diagnosis of the first therapist.

Photo by Alexander Grey on
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close